- The application of the organization was launched on December 5th, 1985
- The constitution of IOFFLAT was drafted at Founders’ Meeting on January 15th, 1986
- IOFFLAT was set up on April 30th, 1986 officially
Founding members & Current membership
- 114 at the beginning stage
- 743 nowadays
- The largest logistics association in Taiwan
- Provide a mutual platform for serving the membership needs.
- Connect with The Authorities and allies for the common advantages.
- Cooperate with the foreign & domestic organizations to enhance the membership interests.
- Lead Forwarding & Logistics Industries to a sustainable development.
6 Working Groups
- Public Relationship Working Group
- Vocational Training Working Group
- Customs Affairs Working Group
- Legal Matters Working Group
- Information Technology Working Group
- Logistics Support Working Group
- We obtained the qualification of FIATA Certification since 1998.
- We performed 17 sessions of FIATA Training Courses.
- Total of 452 students had accomplished the program till 2017.
- 336 students gained the certificate issued by FIATA Headquarters.
- During The Review Conference in Zurich, Switzerland is 2015, we were highly recognized and praised by the Committee Members for the fruitful outcome of Vocational Training Course and the contribution of enhancing the professional levels.
- We have been participating the annual “Industrial and Professional Group Assessments” held by Taipei City Government for many years and we were publicly commended by the Taipei City Mayors for the outstanding organization:
- “Class A Association” in last 12 years
- “Excellent Association” 6 times